SAISA

SAISA

1. Swimming

PLAN:

For this upcoming SAISA I will work really hard to keep up a  consistant effort and try my best throughout the competition. I will aim to get at least a 3rd place in all my races and I will support my team to the best of my ability to help us win.

RESULTS:

Over the 23rd to the 27th of September I participated in the SAISA Swimming competition that was held in Bombay. I beat most of my personal bests and had real success overall in the tournament. I would say this is a great event to put as part of my Action area.
The swimming was hard because the competition was just as good as I was and some even better so that created a personal challenge for me.
I participated in 50m, 100m and 200m freestyle, 50 fly as well as 200 IM.
Came 2nd in 50m and 100m free.
Came 3rd in 50m fly and 200m freestyle.




So overall this was a great competition and I enjoyed it very much :)


2. Football

Plan:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Rasmus' CAS activity