November - December

Action:


SAISA GILRS FOOTBALL: This month I have further helped to advance through the girls SAISA training and also was one of the 5 guys that organized the disco, the final ceremony and also some of the activities during the day. This is the team of girls that Karl, Bharat and me trained (no one else, they are lying), and with the help of our incredible skill they now play like pros. :)











SAISA BOYS FOOTBALL: This month we started our training for the SAISA tournament in Dhaka. For the first weeks we mostly trained on our fitness and ran most of the hours on the field. By the end of the month we started with skill and other training types.

Service:

DAWG: At the end of December, we finished our final sterilization and vacination, which went very well and we had quite a large number of people come in with dogs. Our presentation was supposed to be presented tot the assembly but due to certain techniqual difficulties, we were not able to do it before the christmas holidays.

Cleft Palate: For next term, I will join cleft palate as a co-leader with Bharat. This will be good because then I can really affect how our school participates with the children and service. I was planning on running for treasurer in the Key Club to make sure that I can really help the schools service programs.

Creativity:

Even though i said before that I was starting the guitar, there were multiple questions if I wanted to join a "band" so because they already had 2 guitars, I chose to start learning bass instead. This seemed like an easier option considering my big fingers didn't really work out with the small strings. But with these one, i can play pretty well and learning fast.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Rasmus' CAS activity